Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Beginning of the Journey

      I have determined that as a blogger I have set an unrealistic precedent for myself. I believed a blog should be updated everyday, however, this is only possible when one can set aside the other parts of reality. (AKA Professional Bloggers). I would hope to someday become a person whose life experience aids and penetrates people across the globe in the way other bloggers have influenced my life and thoughts.
     I have many interests. I have so many different interests that I explore at all different times that it can be hard for me to pin down a topic to blog about. Do I talk about my experiences as a barista? No, most of them are too positive. Plus, I would not desire to place my company name out there in the in.
     I love food. I would love to blog about food. However, limited space/equipment in my current living situation puts me at a disadvantage for that. But there is one thing that I have always been interested in. Something that requires a computer and the ability to travel…. Genealogy.
     This is about my personal journey of discovering my family history for FREE. I will do my best to update once a week about some of the great resources or tips I come up with along the search for who they were. Those people who sometimes all I know is their name. What lives did they lead and what can we discover about those who came before us?

     Thank you all in advance for reading about my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment